You are invited to the Healthy & Fun Choices® Family Event!
Saturday, January 25th 10am-6pm
Workshops begin at 10am & BBQ at noon
Alpenrose Dairy 6149 SW Shattock, Portland, OR
Suggested $10 donation per family
Speakers/Performers: Jake French, Cat-in-the-hat, Kirsten Klug, Pianists from the Snowman Foundation, Randy Traegger, Cindy Haas (that’s me!) and a juggling contest!
More info and the latest workshop/speaker schedule is updated daily at www.healthyfunchoices.com.
– Taste fresh, colorful foods
– Expand health awareness
– Take home an activity book
– Win in a juggling (soccer or hand) contest
– Participate in the Banana Race™
– Listen to the Cat-in-the-Hat read Dr. Seuss books
– Be inspired about healthy attitude choices
– Eat a delicious BBQ fundraiser
– Learn about oral and dental care
– Test your money and life skills in educational activities
– Bring your used musical instruments to donate
Please bring your family and tell others about it as well.
- As a business you may want to consider this event idea so that you can define for your employees, clients and community about your healthy culture.
- As a teacher, you may like to get ideas for your classroom and find out how to get the program in your school or as a fundraiser for school needs.
- As a parent, you may want to come and get ideas for your family or athletic team.
- And as a community member, you may enjoy being part of a movement that is building character, culture and community.
Together, we can make a difference!
Suggested donation of $10 per family enters you into a raffle drawing to win these awesome prizes:
- Nutcase Bike Helmets
- Bob’s Red Mill Food and Gift Baskets
- Gift cards to some to local businesses
- One-on-one consulting
- and more!